Annons

Problem ps6 med kurvor

Produkter
(logga in för att koppla)

tsson

Medlem
Jag håller på att försöka lära mej justera färger med kurvor. Problemet är att när jag klickar upp dialogrutan kurvor så syns ingen kurva. Den fyrkantiga rutan som kurvan skall visas i är helt svart. Kurvan syns inte men finns ändå för när jag drar muspekaren över rutan justeras färgerna.
Kan jag ha ändrat någon inställning? Det är likadant i nivåer. Tacksam för hjälp.

avlsutad110823

Avslutat medlemskap
Hej

Har sökt på adobe forumet hos adobe:

Topic
Black background in curves and levels windows?
Ken M - 04:33pm Dec 14, 2002 Pacific

For some odd reason, I get a black screen in the curves and levels window; I can't see anything but black. Its kinda hard for me to explain, but this is what I get----> http://kennysback.homestead.com/files/black_background.gif

Please help, I have reinstalled the Photoshop and its still there :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply To This Discussion | Back to Topic List
To start a NEW discussion click on the Back to Topic List link and select Add Topic.
If you are in an archive forum please go up to the main topic list (archives are read only).

Messages 4 messages. Displaying 1 through 4.
First Previous Next Last Show All Messages

YrbkMgr - 05:02pm Dec 14, 2002 Pacific (#1 of 4)

Holy moly that's wierd.

Suggestions: Reset preferences file (how to in the FAQ's); also could be a vid driver issue. Go into control panel System applet and set video accel to NONE. if it goes away, its vid drivers.

Wierd tho.

Peace,
Tony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
emencz - 05:06pm Dec 14, 2002 Pacific (#2 of 4)

Weird.

Derrick Moore - 05:17pm Dec 14, 2002 Pacific (#3 of 4)

Another person had this same problem and I believe she corrected it by
installing different display drivers (Nvidia's detonator instead of the
manufacturer's driver)

viol8ion - 08:42am Dec 15, 2002 Pacific (#4 of 4)

Ken

Did this just happen out of the blue? Or was this a new install of
Photoshop and the problem was always there? Or, did you install some new
hardware or software recently? That is very weird.

tsson

Medlem
Mitt problem är löst. Jag hade uppdaterat drivrutinen till mitt Nvidia Geforce 3 grafikkort.
Det är möjligt att jag gjort något fel vid installationen, men när jag installerade tillbaka min gamla drivrutin fungerade allt igen.

ANNONS