Annons

Wanted: 5 day Photoshop for photographer Course in Stockholm max 10.000

Produkter
(logga in för att koppla)

gman

Ny medlem
My company will give me 10.000 to spend on some course. I would like to find some photoshop courses or workshops in Stockholm.

Either
a pre structured course
or
a tailor made course by a photographer, perhaps based on a book like Martin Evening: Photoshop for Photographers

Max price 10.000SEK plus moms, paid via invoice

Perhaps the format of the course would be
5 full days in a row
10 half days in a row
1 day a week for 5 weeks
It would be during normal working hours, not at the evening or the weekend.

I have used photoshop for a couple of years (basic cropping, resizing, levels, curves, adding text etc...) but I do not really understand it. My photos do not look spectacular.

The course can be in Swedish or English.

Any ideas? comments? suggestions? offers? any pointers?

Thanks,

Gregory.

iBoat

Aktiv medlem
My company will give me 10.000 to spend on some course. I would like to find some photoshop courses or workshops in Stockholm.

Either
a pre structured course
or
a tailor made course by a photographer, perhaps based on a book like Martin Evening: Photoshop for Photographers

Max price 10.000SEK plus moms, paid via invoice

Perhaps the format of the course would be
5 full days in a row
10 half days in a row
1 day a week for 5 weeks
It would be during normal working hours, not at the evening or the weekend.

I have used photoshop for a couple of years (basic cropping, resizing, levels, curves, adding text etc...) but I do not really understand it. My photos do not look spectacular.

The course can be in Swedish or English.

Any ideas? comments? suggestions? offers? any pointers?

Thanks,

Gregory.
Gregory,
I do taylormade Photoshop courses, mainly for photographers, advertising agencys and pre-press companies. Unfortunately, I live in the south of Sweden and don't wish to stay in Stockholm for a hole week, (even if Sthlm is a nice city) due to the expenses and the fee that your company offers.

Because of the low fee is my best suggestion that you contact a pre-press company or a printshop where they have skilled photoshop operators. In that case the course will be after office time. I know a few people who could be interested in an arrangement like that.

ANNONS