Annons

Infraröda bilder på fotosidan.se?

Produkter
(logga in för att koppla)

xxx

Undrar vilka av fotosidans medlemmar som har laddat upp IR-bilder förutom jag själv, Anders Littorin och Heléna Karlsson?

Är det någon som använt några andra filter än ett vanligt rödfilter (typ Hoya 25A) i kombination med någon IR-film?

Jag undrar också om det är någon som testat filmerna MACO IR 820c eller Konica Infrared IR750 (den sistnämnda är nog i och för sig svår att få tag på här i Sverige)?

Med vänliga hälsningar
Fredrik Skott

xxx

Har nu något exempel på IR-bild tagen med gulfilter? När det gäller Kodak EIR har jag bara använt rödfilter (mindre lyckat resultat), inget filter (mindre lyckat resultat) och orangefilter (lyckat resultat). Tyvärr har jag dock ingen diascanner så jag kan i nuläget inte ladda upp någon EIR-bild....

xxx

Mitt svar blev lite kryptiskt. Det skulle ha stått: Har du (alltså Kaatman) något exempel på IR-bild tagen med gulfilter?

Mvh / Fredrik

kaatman

Aktiv medlem
Jag har tyvärr inte heller någon dia-scanner, så vi är i samma båt...
Men här är en liten text från Kodak ang just gula filter och IR-färg.

M v h

// Christian

To limit the exposure of each layer of color infrared film to only its intended spectral region, a yellow filter (minus blue), such as a KODAK PROFESSIONAL WRATTEN Gelatin Filter No. 12 (or equivalent), is always used over the camera lens.
With the yellow filter in place, the layers act as though they are sensitive only to green, red, and infrared (all blue radiation is
absorbed by the filter). The “XXX” areas in the top portion of Figure 2 illustrate exposed areas of silver halide from each of the spectral bands reflected from the original scene. Thus, three separate negative silver records are formed.
Where there is no exposure, reversal processing will yield cyan dye in the infrared-sensitive layer, yellow dye in the green-sensitive layer, and magenta dye in the red-sensitive layer. The amount of dye formed is inversely proportional to
the exposure. The bottom portion of Figure 2 illustrates the dye formation and resulting colors after exposure and processing. Infrared radiation appears as red, which is the result of yellow dye formation in one layer, magenta dye
formation in a second layer, and the absence of cyan dye. Green reproduces as blue—the result of cyan and magenta dye formation and the absence of yellow dye. Red reproduces as green—the result of cyan and yellow dye formation and the absence of magenta dye.
Blue in the original subject has not been recorded because of the filter, and is therefore rendered as black. Numerous other colors will be formed, depending on the proportions of green, red, and infrared reflected or transmitted by the
original subject.

ANNONS