Som Plus-medlem får du: Tillgång till våra Plus-artiklar | Egen blogg och Portfolio | Fri uppladdning av dina bilder | Rabatt på kameraförsäkring och fotoresor | 20% rabatt på Leofoto-stativ och tillbehör | Köp till Sveriges mest lästa fototidning Fotosidan Magasin till extra bra pris.

Plusmedlemskap kostar 349 kr per år

Annons

Synka objektivkorrigeringar i Lightroom

Produkter
(logga in för att koppla)

horvendile

Aktiv medlem
Hej! Man kan tycka att jag skulle kunna prova det här själv, men ändå:
om jag synkar framkallningsinställningar mellan olika bilder i LR Classic CC, och har klickat i att objektivkorrigeringar ska synkas, kommer programmet då att göra en anpassning för varje bild efter varje bilds objektiv och bländare (och brännvidd), eller kommer samma förvrängning och hörnuppljusning göras på samtliga bilder?

thommya

Aktiv medlem
Hittade detta inlägg - du får själv testa och se om det funkar:

"In your Lens Corrections / Profile panel, is the "Setup" menu reading Default, or Auto, or Custom?

When you have manually chosen a particular lens profile to be used, then this menu changes to Custom - and it is this Custom profile assignment that you would then be syncing onto other images too.

In order to set a particular profile as being suitable for the lens used for the active image, you can use "Save Lens Profile Defaults" from the same Setup menu. This will now become the profile automatically applied, whenever the Setup menu reads Default, for this image and for others like it.

If you then Sync the enabling and assignment of "Default" lens profile, from this image onto other images, then each of those images will look for whichever profile is its own Default.

This will naturally amount to a different profile, depending on the lens used, and also reflecting (where not automatically detected) the user's previously saved assignment of those various defaults."

Lycka till

ANNONS