Annons

Jorden filmad i 4K med Nikon D5

Produkter
(logga in för att koppla)

PMD

Aktiv medlem
Kool film! Fint citerat i början och slutet (men det kanske är slutet och början) från en världsberömd roman som nästan ingen har läst. :)

jonas18z

Avslutat medlemskap
Riktigt klantigt att filma med en d5, den har rätt sugig codec? Kameran känns rätt liten kostnad i sammanhanget, varför inte skicka upp en red 8k?

lonian

Aktiv medlem
Riktigt klantigt att filma med en d5, den har rätt sugig codec? Kameran känns rätt liten kostnad i sammanhanget, varför inte skicka upp en red 8k?
Det är en timelapse film. Jag tycker kvalitén duger gott.

"Typically each time lapse sequence was photographed at 1 frame per second.

Each sequence was processed in Photoshop. A dirtmap was made in order to repair dust, blemishes and hot pixel artifacts that would otherwise confuse the re-timing phase of the workflow resulting in strobes and distracting blurs.

Image processing techniques were used to emphasize features on the Earth's surface. Every sequence consists of a number of layers that when masked, processed & blended correctly produce the final look of each shot.

To make sure each sequence was recreated faithfully to the actual rate of speed observed I referenced time-stamps on the first and last frame in the sequence and used frame interpolation software to produce the other 59 frames.

The length of the film is exactly the length of time it takes ISS to orbit the Earth once, 92 minutes & 39 seconds."

ANNONS