Annons

[ENGLISH] Help! Where to sell my Sigma 300mm F2.8D APO HSM (Nikon)??

Produkter
(logga in för att koppla)

CintiaMars

Ny medlem
Hi,

I am selling my Sigma 300mm F2.8D APO HSM for Nikon, but I am fairly new in Sweden so I am not aware where can this be done... specially because we're talking about a very specific lens that might only be interesting for professional photographers or people into wildlife or sports photography.

I tried at the Scandinavian Photo store but they only offer me photographic articles in exchange, and I am currently covered on that so I would prefer to sell it for money, not another lens.

I would like to ask for recommendations where I could sell it, online and offline. I am trying Blocket (currently the ad is waiting to be approved) but I would like to know if there is any other alternatives that might work better.

I kept the lens for a long while because it's basically new, works perfectly, and I have feelings attached to it (it belonged to my father, who is retired now) so I refused to sell it... but my camera equipment is Canon, so I have an adaptor but obviously AF does not work which is very inconvenient. Currently is just stored at my place, while someone could really give good use of it.

Thanks for your help!
/Cintia

Tonyeagle

Aktiv medlem
Why?

Why not put an sales ad. here on FS. As a member it´s for free an you probably reach a lot of people interested in that lens? Almost everyone here understand if you write in English.

ANNONS