Annons

Olympus Studio

Produkter
(logga in för att koppla)
OLYMPUS Studio v2.22 update (dec 2008)

• Support for "E-30"
• Added the function that the Aspect Ratio stored in the file is shown as a frame on the image display.
• Added the function to crop using the Aspect Ratio information recorded in the image.
• Improved the operability of functions to crop images.
-the function to specify Aspect Ratio and Coordinates
-the function to crop using Aspect Ratio information recorded in the image
-the function to rotate the cropping area
• Add the function to crop images in "RAW Development" window.
• Support for MF shooting in "Camera Control" window. (E-30 or later models only)
• Added the function to save the current mode when closing "Camera Control" window.

Ref:

OLYMPUS Studio v2.3 Update for Windows/Macintosh (juli 2009)

Ver. 2.3 April 30, 2009

• Support for "E-P1"
  • Support for "MICRO FOUR THIRDS SYSTEM"
  • Added "Art Filter" function to "RAW Development" window.
  • Added "e-PORTRAIT" and "BEAUTY FIX" function.
  • Added the function to edit (Capture/Cut/Merge) movies taken by the camera.
  • Fixed the problem that the application might not start in the environment installed the application such as "Visual Studio 2008".

Ref:

Tyvärr så är det bara de nyare kamerornas (E-450, E-620, E-30 & E-P1) råfiler som stöder användningen av dessa 6 nya filter. (Filtermenyn är inaktiverad för t.ex. E-3'ans råfiler.) Vidare saknas liksom i kamerahusen möjligheten att ställa in styrkan hos repektive filter. E-450 som i kameran undantagsvis bara har tillgång till 3 filtertyper, får med programvarorna likaledes bara tillgång till [SOFT FOCUS | POP ART | PIN HOLE]. (Förmodligen används identiska algoritmer både i de externa programmen såväl som i själva kamerorna.)

De 6 olika Art Filter som används i Master/Studio är:
  • No Filter
  • SOFT FOCUS
  • POP ART
  • PALE & LIGHT COLOR
  • LIGHT TONE
  • PIN HOLE
  • GRAINY FILM

ANNONS