Annons

Ny blixt till Canon från YongNuo på gång...

Produkter
(logga in för att koppla)

Sladdfantomen

Aktiv medlem
YongNuo YN600EX-RT YN-E3-RTPERMALINK
YongNuo YN600EX-RT
Flash around - $TBA. Tx around - $TBA - OVERVIEW ST-E3-RT

Canon version only

- YN-E3-RT available very soon – YN600EX-RT flash in development -

YongNuo YN600EX-RT flash, and YN-E3-RT transmitter, are basically clones of - and directly compatible with - the original Canon 600EX-RT and ST-E3-RT (seen further below). But also with some very valuable additions.

The YongNuo YN-E3-RT has practically all functions of the Canon ST-E3-RT, as well as added features which include - AF assist light, 2nd Curtain Sync (only in M mode), USB port for firmware upgrades, added range to 100 Meters, and (unlike the Canon system) flashes are allowed to fire before all slaves are ready (if needed), which is another good upgrade.

Full (Gr) Group Mode is also available for pre 2012 cameras, which is a huge advantage over the Canon ST-E3-RT for many 5D II & 7D etc owners, as Group Mode provides 5 groups, and allows mixed ETTL and Manual in any group.

The AF assist light feature alone will be reason enough for many people to choose the YongNuo transmitter over the original Canon version.

Although not built in to a flash (or directly compatible with this RT system) YongNuo also have a very popular (and lower priced) YN-622 TTL trigger system which may also be worth considering if you prefer to also use older non RT flashes (like the 580EX II), or for Nikon owners.

Compatible with - YN-E3-RT - and Canon 600EX-RT and ST-E3-RT.

Allow TTL Flash on Camera - YES
Separate Receivers Available - NO

- See more at: http://flashhavoc.com/guide-small-flash-with-built-in-radio-triggers/#TTL_and_Remote_Manual_Flashes

Jag tror Canon kommer att tappa 90% av försäljningen av sin ST-E3-RT då YN har AF assist i sin version…

Bra kopia om inte annat.

Absolut. Valuta för pengarna, och har haft min 568 ex II ett tag nu och den har råkat ut för flertal "olyckor" men hållt ändå. B.la, tappad i vatten och överlevt, stativ som blåst omkull ner i betong, och överlevt :)

AF-assist är en fin funktion som fungerar bättre än vad jag trott!

ANNONS